What is Udyam (SSI/MSME) Registration in Vasai?
Small businesses are a big part of how the economy of any country gets better. The Indian government has started many programmes to help small and medium-sized businesses stay in business and grow. These programmes are meant to help both new and existing businesses. To use all of these helpful programmes, you need to register with MSME. Registration for MSME is also called Udyog Aadhaar registration or SSI registration.
Advantages of registering as an MSME
Under the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, registered MSMEs get the following main benefits:
• Under the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises, banks will give loans without collateral (CGS)
• Small businesses are the only ones who are allowed to make certain things.
• Getting licences, registrations, and approvals for your microbusiness will be much easier once you have the MSME certificate. When you make these applications, being able to show your MSME certificate will speed up the process.
• If you go to international trade fairs, exhibitions, and buyer-seller meetings, you get extra attention. You can also hold international conferences and seminars that help the MSME sector.
• When you register as an MSME, you get a discount on many things, such as barcode registration, NSIC performance and credit ratings, industrial promotion subsidy (IPS) subsidy, ISO certification, electricity bill, and patent registration.
• Banks don't charge as much interest to businesses that are registered with MSME as they do to other businesses.
• To help the small businesses improve their technology CLCSS scheme was made, which gives 15% capital subsidy up to Rs. 15 lakhs for buying plant and machinery.
• When a microenterprise wants to bid on a government contract, the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises gives it the following advantages:
• Bid sets can be sent out for free
• They don't have to pay earnest money.
• Up to a certain amount of money, there is no need to pay a security deposit.
The Act has a lot of other benefits, and benefits are also added through the budgets that are made every year.
Registrations for MSME - Mumbai
Provisional MSME Registration
This is given to things that have not yet started to work. With provisional registration, an MSME can:
• Get things like places to live, land, etc.
• Get important NOCs and approvals
• Get permission from regulatory bodies like the Pollution Control Board and the Department of Labor.
• Use priority sector lending to get term loans and working capital from financial institutions and banks.
A PRC (Provisional Registration Certificate), which is good for 5 years and doesn't require a field check, is given to new businesses.
Documents Needed for Udyam (SSI/MSME) Certificate - Mumbai
• Applicant's Aadhaar card
• PAN of the applicant
• Company PAN (not applicable in case of a proprietorship firm)
Udyog Aadhaar Eligibility
You can apply for MSME registration if you are one of the following three types of business.
Where the investment in plant and machinery is less than 1 crore and the annual turnover is less than 5 crores.
Where the investment in plant and equipment does not exceed 10 crores and the annual sales do not exceed 50 crores.
Where the investment in plant and machinery is less than 50 crores and the annual turnover is less than 250 crores.
What's the deal with GSTe-Services?
Here are some reasons why you should use GSTe-Services to register your MSME in Vasai:
• Easy and quick to do
• Filings for MSME will be taken care of by experts.
• You get help all the way through.
• We'll answer every question you have.